Whitefriars Glass Forum

WHAT IS THE POINT???

Re: WHAT IS THE POINT???
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 01:08:48 PM »
Firstly because I can,secondly,there's a handfull of the real ones making over ?400 if your lucky enough to find one,you can buy a clear one from me for ?40 or a streaky or coloured one for ?50,I think they look good.Since I've got orders for nine I see every point,the ad on ebay clearly states whitefriars style,it doesn't say made by whitefriars.

Kerrin

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 05:17:32 PM »
Looks like something out of  the flintstones :D

Flakey description thou not exactly stating facts.

How about

I am Glass blower heavily influenced by G.Baxter<hence my ebay name> and i like to reproduce his work and pass on to the public at a great saving and make a  few quid for myself or charity. you can purchase these reproductions that are clearly identified as repros at a knocked down price  of an original they are all signed Dale the glass blower from Stourbridge.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 05:28:59 PM by Kerrin »

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 04:41:00 AM »
Kerrin,those pictures of those pony bricklayers you have plastered all over here like they're real look more hideous than anything I ever saw on the flintstones.Here's a suggestion,if it pleases you that I change a perfectly legitimate ad to suit what you'd like me to do,then I won't :D cheers

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 01:23:00 PM »
Whether its within Ebay rules or not , that ad is a very dishonest way to present something you know the true nature of.

Kerrin

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 06:47:14 PM »
Whether its within Ebay rules or not , that ad is a very dishonest way to present something you know the true nature of.

Amen to that

Dale you now what your up to glad i have higher morals
theres no talent in copying  :D :D :D :D :D

Im sure the owners of original ones are happy about this.

Ps The stated repro bricks are hardly plastered over the website maybe 3 to 4 images they do get a few hits to and you haven't seen the others if they offend you i can remove them lol and i haven't try to sell any off as originals unlike yourself even when you brought a stated repro.

like i said higher morals ;)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:17:25 PM by Patrick Hogan »

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 11:36:17 PM »
Couldn't care less about your opinion Kerrin

Kerrin

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 05:24:59 PM »
Real quality  :)

Fake counterfeit  :(

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 05:40:01 PM by Kerrin »

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2015, 03:47:47 AM »
Still,better than what you could make Kerrin and you would know a fake,you own more than most,you could build a brickhouse out of all those pony bricklayers you own.Perhaps I should start making some dire copies of d.b.l's for you to add to your dire collection?You seem to think those are fantastic and my stuff terrible,go make something yourself instead of a noise.  .I.